WHAT IS Diolaze XL Hair Removal System?
In Diolaze XL Hair Removal System is an advanced laser hair removal procedure that safely and gently eliminates unwanted hair. In Diolaze XL Hair Removal System has one of the largest treatment spot sizes, making treatments convenient and fast. The combination of efficacy, patient comfort, and speed make In Diolaze XL Hair Removal System a leader in laser hair removal. It is powerful enough to target and treat even the most stubborn hair.
HOW DOES In Diolaze XL Hair Removal System WORK?
During laser treatment, a diode laser beam passes through the skin towards hair follicles. The penetrating energy then heats up the root of the hair, which in turn prevents future hair growth.
DOES IT HURT?
In Diolaze XL Hair Removal System has a built-in skin colling, surface which is one of the largest for all hair removal devices. This makes treatment more comfortable than other devices, with most patients noting that In Diolaze XL Hair Removal System is virtually painless.
WHY DO I NEED MULTIPLE TREATMENTS TO ACHIEVE HAIR REMOVAL?
As with all laser hair removal methods, In Diolaze XL Hair Removal System requires a series of treatments. Laser hair removal works best when hair follicles are in their mature stage; however, at any given time your hair is in various stages of growth.
HOW MANY SESSIONS ARE REQUIRED?
Hair is reduced with each treatment and results are observed after four to six sessions. The number of sessions will differ depending on your hair color, hair type, body area, and skin tone.
WHICH AREA OF THE BODY CAN BE TREATED?
In Diolaze XL Hair Removal System can be safely used on most areas of the body that have unwanted hair. Most commonly treated areas include: bikini, legs, arms, chest, back, shoulders, stomach, neck, chin, and sideburns.
· Avoid laser hair removal if pregnant or breastfeeding.
· Shave the area to be treated with laser 1-3 days prior to your appointment. You can shave as often as desired between laser sessions.
· Discontinue waxing, tweezing, threading, depilatories and electrolysis for at least 3 weeks prior to treatment and throughout treatment.
· Stop any retinoids 2 weeks prior to your treatment unless otherwise advised by your dermatologist or health care provider.
· Avoid applying makeup the day of treatment if getting laser hair removal done on the face.
· Avoid tanning prior to your treatment. Any patient with a significant tan or sunburn may be rescheduled due to the sensitivity of the procedure to altered skin color and for the sake of your own safety.
· If you have a history of cold sores, please let our staff know.
· Caution is advised to persons with a history of herpes simplex in the treatment area. Those who carry the herpes simplex virus and receive laser treatment on their upper lip, chin, or lower cheeks may have a “flare-up” of their condition. The risk of this complication can be reduced if you take a prescribed antiviral medication. Contact your health care provider for the prescription. If you have an active herpes outbreak, your appointment will have to be rescheduled.
· The treatment area is very delicate and should be treated gently. It is common to experience slight swelling and redness at the treatment site.
· Avoid direct sun exposure to treated areas for at least one week post treatment and all signs of redness and irritation has subsided. Always wear a broad-spectrum sunscreen with a minimum of SPF 30 daily. Completely cover any areas that have a crust present.
· Avoid any trauma to treatment area such as scratching, picking or rubbing.
· Avoid pools, hot tubs, Jacuzzis, saunas and steam rooms for 3 days.
· Avoid any deep exfoliation treatments or creams containing a chemical exfoliator for 2 weeks pre and post treatment, such as microdermabrasion, retinoids, or glycolic acid.
· You may apply cold compresses or ice packs to the treated site to ease discomfort.
· During the next three weeks you may notice hair shedding. If you have any questions or concerns, please call our office at 210-737-3328.